Monday 8 September 2014

Food Review - OPPA KOREAN BBQ

Wilson and I chanced upon Oppa Korean BBQ restaurant at Jcube and decided to give it a try yesterday. It's buffet style and we paid $30nett/person.

Surprisingly, we both love it there.

There was a variety of food choices to choose from. The meat was well marinated and tender. The prawns and squids were also very fresh.

I felt that it's really good for the price. I have paid $40+/person for Korean BBQ before and I went home still feeling hungry, whereas at Oppa Korean BBQ I paid a cheaper price and I went home feeling full and satisfied.

So next time if you happen to be the vicinity, do give Oppa Korean BBQ a try!





Oppa Korean BBQ 
#03-10, Jcube 
2 Jurong East Central 1 
Open daily from 11am to 11pm




No comments:

Post a Comment